Sick to the back teeth of.........

and now X-Factor.........WTF!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im going out to the garage before I end up throwing the TV out the window

My TV broke about three months back. Haven't replaced it.

Between Netflix, IPlayer, 4oD, SkyGo, Youtube I'm well covered for TV. With the bonus I don't inadvertently see any inane shite or adverts. Plus now I have more space for records.

£6/m for Netflix, the rest is free and the TV licence guys can bite me. Happy days.

SteveKlein":1lf0bwe9 said:
and now X-Factor.........WTF!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im going out to the garage before I end up throwing the TV out the window

i feel your pain ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

technodup":3as0hwk6 said:
My TV broke about three months back. Haven't replaced it.

Between Netflix, IPlayer, 4oD, SkyGo, Youtube I'm well covered for TV. With the bonus I don't inadvertently see any inane shite or adverts. Plus now I have more space for records.

£6/m for Netflix, the rest is free and the TV licence guys can bite me. Happy days.

my tv is about to get broken. then shell have to live with netflix.

I sit hear feigning interest while she watches strictly then X factor tonight. Strictly, X factor, downton tomorrow.

I have an ipad/lifesaver.

saturday night order of shows
teen mom - lizard lick towing - operation repo - geordie shore - xfactor - some soppy film - geordie shore and then some animal documentary. every saturday without fail.
ive got a laptop and earphones. they save my life sometimes.

Great British bakeoff has finished now, and as that, TdF and Vuelta coverage are the only TV programmes I watch, that's me now until next summer.

I watch around an hour of TV a week, and I really wouldn't miss that if I lost it. Unfortunately my OH adores it, and for that reason I hardly ever enter the living room. Anything I might actually want to see (most of which is either over ten years old or foreign) can be found on t'interwebz, in varying degrees of cheapness and legality.

Back