Sick to the back teeth of.........

SteveKlein

Old School Hero
Strictly Come Dancing/British Bake Off/Towie/Made in Chelsea and any other competitive or reality TV or gameshows.

If you hate any of the above then you basically may as well give up watching TV altogether - I hasten to add all of the above is watched by the missus and I either have the computer on or go out to the garage. :evil:

Is it just me? :roll:

lumos2000":23zn2abi said:
not just you, suffering strictly right now, fortunately I had my back teeth pulled out recently
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I used to work with a guy who didn't own a TV and I used to think he was weird but I now totally understand why! :|

Occasionally I catch a glimpse of television when visiting people. Sooooo glad I got rid of it.

FYI, over here it's all cooking shows.

I never used to have one, people thought I was weird, they were right. I got one when I started living with my misses.

No its not just you.

im now being forced to watch the pure sh*te that is geordie shore or whatever they wanna call it, i like to watch wheeler dealers, wrecks to riches, american chopper, the cycle show and the moto gp but all this reality stuff is aload of crap !

raleighrider21":31bf0444 said:
No its not just you.

im now being forced to watch the pure sh*te that is geordie shore or whatever they wanna call it, i like to watch wheeler dealers, wrecks to riches, american chopper, the cycle show and the moto gp but all this reality stuff is aload of crap !

Yeah! Enough "Reality"; people need to broaden their minds!

suburbanreuben":3uxltzt8 said:
raleighrider21":3uxltzt8 said:
No its not just you.

this is a normal saturday night for us :facepalm:
she calls it "time together, cuddled up on the sofa watching tv" i call it hell.
i can tolerate certain shows but geordie shore, towie, big brother and all that crap just ugh !

raleighrider21":ii2tnrqh said:
suburbanreuben":ii2tnrqh said:
raleighrider21":ii2tnrqh said:
No its not just you.

this is a normal saturday night for us :facepalm:
she calls it "time together, cuddled up on the sofa watching tv" i call it hell.
i can tolerate certain shows but geordie shore, towie, big brother and all that crap just ugh !
That's why they invented t'working man's club!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVh7e3yrLNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wLoZHcp3Y

maybe you're better off staying in...

Back