Wanted: good condition suspension for with 1 inch steerer

Re: Wanted: good condition suspension for with 1 inch steere

hiya - i've got some "working but might need new elastomers long term" Judy SLs got for the right money if you fancy them?
They're 1" ahead, what length would you need on the P7?

## just remembered I've got some red ( hard ) springs that'll fit these ##

I've got a set of mint, basically almost new condition Judy xc forks (gold), but they have all the ti bolts and bosses from a set of Judy sl forks, as well as a nos Judy type 3 spring conversion, so no crumbly elastomers to worry about. Steered can be ahead or threaded in 1 inch.

Personally the only way I think you could get better would be to find a new set.

Looking for £90 posted as they are that nice and worth every penny. Only selling as I parted with my to eddy frame I bought them for.

They sound fantastic really interested, would you be able to send some pics of them please?

Sure, will send some later, laptop currently in use so can't get to the pics for an hour or so, but will get some over to you later.

Markorangep7":2a843l9r said:
Brilliant thank you, where snouts are you?
Nosey aren't you ;)

Get it, nosey, snouts - OK I will get my coat, but not before adding a couple of pics of the forks as promised. Ti brake bosses aren't pictured, neither are the gaitors - they are included I just didn't take any pics of them. I've not cleaned the forks up prior to taking the pics, since swapping the ti bits they've stayed wrapped in bubble wrap in a box with a couple of other forks I've been hanging on to for builds.

Attachments

• IMG_2107.JPG
    IMG_2107.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2106.JPG
    IMG_2106.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2105.JPG
    IMG_2105.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2104.JPG
    IMG_2104.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2103.JPG
    IMG_2103.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2100.JPG
    IMG_2100.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 289

Lol, auto correct....... Rubbish!

They look great really interested in them just need to measure my existing forks.

I will be in touch, cheers

Just in case you are thinking of running threaded, I have a threaded steerer as well, 165mm long (approx) with the threaded part starting at 125mm.

Yeah mine is threaded, I will measure up Monday hopefully.
Thanks for your help

Back