MacRetro Mini Meet Carron Valley 1030am, Hit Trail 11am.

Yes. I did indeed singlespeed it but let's not forget the mess I was in at the end. ;) May well bring the Massi this time, due in part to the ahem...cough cough...suspension forks. Oh and the gears. :)

That time will suit me perfect !!!

Did Glentress on the full bouncer, amazing difference but still capable of crashing, Spooky Woods was however a little dull, somewhat less seat of your pants scary. Hopefully do it again next weekend, must keep practicing and staying fit !

See you on 19th July,

Velomaniac :D :D :D

Surprisingly no problem with the climbs although this may be due to the bike having a Unified Rear Triangle (U.R.T.). A URT rear end means the bottom bracket and drive train are all on the swingarm and thus no power is lost between the pedals and the wheel due to the suspension bob, also the rear locks out to a degree when you get off the saddle. Rear suspension only really works when your seated as your weight is on the sprung portion of the bike.

Will be easier next weekend as I plan to fit 24 gears as opposed to single speed that I used on Saturday past.

Why are you asking the big question about my bike choice for next week as 19th July is next month !!!!!!!

Davedownhill says Carron Valley does not really require a full bouncer and thus I may ride rigid but I may have gone soft by then and bring the bouncer.

Hopefully be at Glentress this weekend either Saturday or Sunday morning but which day I cannot choose yet as one of these mornings I will have to work.

Cheers

Velomaniac

Gazz is probably wondering whether or not he's gonna look like a big shandy drinker if he shows up with a full sus' and we're all riding rigid/hardtails. ;) :D

Back