Greenstiles - Rest In Peace

never spoke to nige but read alot of his posts, top fella. always sad to hear a fellow motorcyclist and cyclist has tragically died :( thoughts with his family at this time :(
rest in peace

Been away from the Forum for a few weeks, engrossed in another pass time, so shocked and saddened to see the thread at the top of the index...

...sincere condolences to all those affected by Nigels untimely demise; I knew him only as another Forum member, contributing behind another amusing avatar, but this is a close-knit community and his presence will be sadly missed by all.

A sobering reminder also that my own concerns are pathetically trivial in comparison!

RiP

Unfortunately i didnt know the bloke, but its always heartbreaking to hear of anyone so needlessly killed be it through an accident or not, was going to post after reading the latest posts in here, a short message offering condolences to his friends and family.

But after seeing the picture of him holding his newborn on that news site, has made my eyes fill up completely, such a beautiful picture, now so saddening due to what has happened!

A brilliant idea by his wife to make a scrapbook with peoples comments about him, although he wont remember him, his son will still get to know what kind of a guy his daddy was!

Rest in peace and ride free, give JMC a high five from all of us back here buddy!

John.

Spudly":2rpgjv0m said:
Unfortunately i didnt know the bloke, but its always heartbreaking to hear of anyone so needlessly killed be it through an accident or not, was going to post after reading the latest posts in here, a short message offering condolences to his friends and family.

But after seeing the picture of him holding his newborn on that news site, has made my eyes fill up completely, such a beautiful picture, now so saddening due to what has happened!

A brilliant idea by his wife to make a scrapbook with peoples comments about him, although he wont remember him, his son will still get to know what kind of a guy his daddy was!

Rest in peace and ride free, give JMC a high five from all of us back here buddy!

John.

I've just seen that and it's very moving, it's all just sad beyond words.

My thoughts are with his family.

Alison

"A brilliant idea by his wife to make a scrapbook with peoples comments ...)

I assume that someone can tidy up and print all the postings here as one "memory tribute"?

No news on the funeral as yet, I will let John know as soon as I hear, so he can put it in the first post of this thread.

Alternatively anyone who wants to go can PM me and I will give you the details when I get them.

Latest posts

Back