MacRetro chat and rides thread

dyna-ti":og30pw9z said:
Sprint 200+ Rob. I like the look of that. A decent porch area :cool:
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/tents/p/Van ... t-200+/873

Garden review rob ? Thoughts.

Garden Review : Its a year old and had very little use (1 week) and it came with a unused foot print (it still had tags). A couple of things that attracted me to this model, you can erect it with inner and outer together, a useful porch and its a Scottish product (yeah right :facepalm: )
First thing that struck me was the length of it, and its got just one door, at 5'10" I can easily sit up in it both in the sleeping area and the porch bit. It seems to be well thought out with loads of wee detail and plenty of anchor point around the outside. Inside its very well vented (hope that doesn't mean cold) but it does give a airy feel to it, inside the walls seem quite steep allowing for full use of the interior of the whole tent. BTW the foot print covers the whole tent (porch & sleeping areas) but I'll pull it back in the porch when Im cooking. Gut feeling is its gonna be a no bad tent, NOTE : There has been issues with pole breakages on this model so I'll be monitoring this :shock:

I broke a pole on my Forceten Extreme when I collapsed into it in the mother in law's garden after a funeral wake

Ahl bushcraft ye :LOL:

My father always told me it was possible to start a fire by rubbing 2 boy scouts together. And he was Para :shock:

Back