23.5 KB · Views: 919
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 917
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 920
Hello!
Would be interested depending on the size (length of the toptube center-center) and the condition especially the area around the bottom bracket. Are you able to remove the bb and take a look at the inside? Thank's for your efforts, stoppi
Post script: whould you ship it to austria too? Parcel2go has cheap offers ;-)

Hello,

Top tube is 58,5 cm's, frame is in good condition, i haven't got the tool to remove the bracket, but the bracket is in good condition, i Can't imagine it being in bad condition.
I can send it to you in Austria, will be 25 euro. I will send it to you for 110 euro, think that is a good deal.

Greetings

Hello Mr. Brodie!

Thank's for your answer and the shipping offer. The Price is quite fair indeed. The Problem isn't the bottom bracket itself but the rust around it.

Two years ago I bought a beautiful stumpjumper comp from 1992 and it looked like new. But the area around the bb was full of rust and I couldn't get the bb out of the frame. Therefore the frame had to go into the litter :-(

This is the reason I asked you about the removal of the bb. If it is rusted the beautiful frame is worthless for me. Maybe you could try it with the tool of a friend...

And 58.5 cm is the more than I trust my back ;-)

Cheers stoppi

OK, understood, i will have a go at the bracket, if it is ok you are interested in the frame? I think i can arrange for the tools.

Latest posts

Back