FS - DT Hugi Hubs - Red F & R

Re: Pics

old post dig up
I've been looking at some hubs like these, does anyone know the model and year of them.?

elPedro666":od1difg5 said:
Didn't realise you only needed five posts, I'd have just asked some daft questions to bump the count up (we all know I can do that! :oops: )

Anyway ladies <drum roll please> here they are:

These are practically modern hubs :p

I don't know a lot about Hugi, I did put a 95/98 service thing in the archive though so that all I know. Seem to be quite well built even if they're painted.

Good hubs! The ratchet drive is bombproof and a piece of cake to service, just pull off the freehub by hand and voila! No little pawls to twang into the fluff below the fridge...
The Hugi 240s have a rep for cracking at the flange, but DT Swiss 240s are made of a better alloy and the Hugis shown are more solidly made. Both are OK.

So they are 240's, not Dt Hugi 95 or dt Hugi 98

They only seem to list the 240 as later in black and silver in their spec sheets (DT site goes all the way back to the '95)
Any idea of year?

No they're not 240s. 240s look similar but are about a 100g per hub lighter, hence the cracking of the early ones. These are 340s or similar, stronger but still pretty light, with the same drive mechanism.

Back