Sunday October 27th - Welton Cycle Jumble and Wolds Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'm sure that the 'Apocalyptic Storm' the newspapers are reporting on is being hugely over exaggerated can I please ask you bring appropriate clothing as we will be up on the highest parts of the Wolds overlooking the Humber for part of the ride and it can be pretty windswept even in normal weather conditions.

See you all tomorrow,

Chris.

I'd love to take part in the Brekkie stop but not sure I can make it for 08:15. See you at the phone box at 09:00 lads.

Does anyone thats coming, have any thin spacers/washers suitable for chainring bolts?

Ive replaced my middle ring on my four arm xt crankset, and the only ring i could get to fit was a pattern one, and its ever so slightly thinner than the standard shimano one, so my chainline is out a touch and in the higher gears at the back it wants to drop to granny, and in the lower ones it fouls the inner edge of the top chainring (annoying to say the least) if anyone has any, i need four of them and will be ever so grateful and offer funds aswell if required, pretty please!!!

Im out guys fell off today and am sore and bruised. Gonna try and get to the jumble though :)

I was hoping to make this ride (I love a good rummage in boxes) but it looks like I have to go paint shopping :facepalm:

Have a good ride chaps and take plenty of pics.

cheers kaya

I couldn't wait, I've just had a rummage! I was was looking for some of those spacers Spud, I remember buying some from St John St Cycles for a single speed I used to have. Can't find any surplus though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back