Klein Attitude Team USA Dolomite 1991 or 1992 Shimano XT MC1

Re: Klein Attitude Team USA Dolomite 1991 or 1992 Shimano XT

Well after reading this thread I must admit I was a little put off by some of the comments and thought that this bike was to good to be true, but after speaking to the seller and receiving a very detailed account and more pics of the bike we agreed on a price and can now say the bike is at home with me and that I made a great decision.

Ryan was a pleasure to deal with and the communications throughout from him were precise. Packing was top class and he informed me of the progress from USPS despite telling me the tracking numbers, I really had nothing to do but wait.

I hope this puts the record straight somewhat though I can not speak of any other dealings on this site or ebay for that matter that have gone before between Ryan and other buyers.

Anyway after many years of wondering I now know exactly what all the fuss is about, I love my Klein :D

Congratulations! More pics please :cool:

ratcapa":5bdfacvw said:
Well after reading this thread I must admit I was a little put off by some of the comments and thought that this bike was to good to be true, but after speaking to the seller and receiving a very detailed account and more pics of the bike we agreed on a price and can now say the bike is at home with me and that I made a great decision.

Ryan was a pleasure to deal with and the communications throughout from him were precise. Packing was top class and he informed me of the progress from USPS despite telling me the tracking numbers, I really had nothing to do but wait.

I hope this puts the record straight somewhat though I can not speak of any other dealings on this site or ebay for that matter that have gone before between Ryan and other buyers.

Anyway after many years of wondering I now know exactly what all the fuss is about, I love my Klein :D

Glad it went to a deserving (and friendly) home. ENJOY and thanks!

Thanks pal, I have a few more pics but were taken on phone and are really crap so will get some up once I take her out for a proper ride, soon hopefully! :D

I really think the pleasure is all mine, I love it. ;)

Glad it went to a deserving (and friendly) home. ENJOY and thanks![/quote]

Horrific timing, for me anyway! GLWS Great bike and sweet as in black

Now I know what you mean! :D

Vinevo":249ji6px said:
Horrific timing, for me anyway! GLWS Great bike and sweet as in black

Now I know what you mean! :D

lol ;)

Back