Mosquito bites, any tips?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm fine with them? They just don't bite me or I don't know? But my missis is in a bad way, lumps and red blotches all over, I really feel for her :( as she's a tuff un an dunt winge in generally. Got a attack plan now but really can't do the shut the doors windows thing is roasting com paired to Blackpool haha I'll go on a mossy assault before bed got the right tools for the job :cool:

Shotgun is what you need. The only language the little blighters understand!

My wife seems to invite every biting insect within a ten mile radius. Still, at least that means they don't come after me. I read somewhere that the evil Scottish midge is attracted to people who give off more CO2. Maybe mozzies are the same?

You may be able to buy a machine that gives off mozzie sex pheromones. It attracts the little sods in and then drowns them. I know there is a midge version.

I'm not on Facebook I can see the pics but how do I make one? I've got a coke bottle here, is it a simple case of cutting it and slotting the neck into the base?

Pure neem oil mixed with a distilled water carrier, its the best repellent you will ever use. Had 2 weeks in the jungle with my 5 year old and he didn't get a single bite of any sort. Makes you smell like a yeasty marmite monster though.

godders":4l2ju1zn said:
Drink lots of blue lable vodka ..... works for me when im on holiday ;)

Mick :D

Haha it's my missis who's really suffering and there's no way I'm givin her loads of vodka guaranteed kaos that :facepalm:

Back