here're my kona's:-D

Konafan78":2jss9mu8 said:
Nice.......love them.

You must, as I do like a slightly small frame with the post a little higher, it just looks right, better and more agile and manoeuvrable, just my opinion of course.

Which begs the question, how do you buy the right size bike and what determines the right size bike for someone ? All the bikes I have ever had I would say have been a tad too small for me but I wouldn't change any of them........

Lovely collection... :D

>>my stevens in progress, my first mtb bought with hard earned money:-D
also bought that with small frame and mounting 'oversized' seatpost to fit my 1,90m :_D

Attachments

• okt_13 053.JPG
    okt_13 053.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 216
hannes1981":3s6jlwqi said:
And hey i'm always looking for almost original kona's from the 1994-1996 series!!! can't get enough of these!! please write if there is one to sell:pP

:shock: :shock: :shock:

What, what, what!?!? Another Kona collector in our midst? He can't make a statement like that, can he fella's? :shock:

Hehe, just kidding hannes and welcome to the forum! :D Loving the '95 Kilauea!! And agree about the smaller size frame's, have several myself that most would say were too small for me but they just look so damn good! Alot of fun to ride too!..not for any epic long distance ride's mind ;)

..."competition" indeed ;)

nice collection hannes, the sex one looks great, never saw one in anything other than full retro guise before :) it's good to see some people that like small frames. I manage to be quite stretched out on my 16'' cc despite being nearly 6ft. tall, the back wheel doesn't skip around, steers fast and feels comfortable on long rides.
-added- are you searching polands most popular auction site hannes? there have been a few kona's on there lately.

Canuck":36g7kdqf said:
hannes1981":36g7kdqf said:
And hey i'm always looking for almost original kona's from the 1994-1996 series!!! can't get enough of these!! please write if there is one to sell:pP

What, what, what!?!? Another Kona collector in our midst? He can't make a statement like that, can he fella's? :shock:

Hehe, just kidding hannes and welcome to the forum! :D Loving the '95 Kilauea!! And agree about the smaller size frame's, have several myself that most would say were too small for me but they just look so damn good! Alot of fun to ride too!..not for any epic long distance ride's mind ;)

:-DDD
seen a hot ''HOT'' here in stars and stripes... thats ma favourite. felt in love.

redshirt":1xlqubgb said:
nice collection hannes, the sex one looks great, never saw one in anything other than full retro guise before :) it's good to see some people that like small frames. I manage to be quite stretched out on my 16'' cc despite being nearly 6ft. tall, the back wheel doesn't skip around, steers fast and feels comfortable on long rides.
-added- are you searching polands most popular auction site hannes? there have been a few kona's on there lately.

thx so far:-D the sex one is nearly unused so thats one thing for hanging at ma office' wall;-D
with my 1,88m i've always tried to compensate the small frame's (love the look) geometry with long seatpost long stems and a (lockable or hard) shox fork, allthough even that has limitations

the polands site is the bay or a different one?

*drools* so many nice kona's
looks like your wall art could use a nice racelight seatpost on it before going up :) I found that I needed a very strong clamp on my post to stop my flite seat slipping where I sit so far back.
the website's name is a word for musical tempo .pl ;)

Canuck":2smqtrk2 said:
hannes1981":2smqtrk2 said:

I wouldn't believe a word this man says...he's all talk but there are pictures of this collection ;) ;) ;)

(Really can't wait to see the fleet!)

Latest posts

Back