Cantilevers for my pace rc200

I've got an rc35 which came with both canti and Magura mounting clamps. The magura ones are much neater to my mind, and if pace went to the trouble of making them, the least I could do was use them. Only downside is that you can't combine this with the quick release built into the maguras, so I have to deflate the front wheel to drop it out.

Here's a link to an expired ebay item, these are for the rc35

http://r.ebay.com/92rLDZ

Not sure if there's an equivalent for the rc36 or if these would fit?

When it's not raining and dark I might get chance to take pics of my fork.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pics as requested - hope you don't mind that I spent the limited daylight on riding, not cleaning!

Attachments

• photo 2(1).JPG
    photo 2(1).JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 227
  • photo 1(1).JPG
    photo 1(1).JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 227
Nice one, I see what you mean now, thats a nice neat solution to mounting them to your forks, I like that.
I think im definatly going maguras now, got my eye on some 10th anniversary hs22 at the mo, but I think they will go for to much, I quite like the black and gold olympia's too.

anymore pics of your frame please i have been looking for something similar for ages as i especially like the black finish , i used to run maguras on one of my rc200 bikes a f4 also owned a f7 at the same time both red in colour , the only problem i had was even with the brake booster fitted the rear of the frame used to flex , i had them on pace 35 forks on the rear of the forks , i had no problem with the quick release but i only used to run 1.9 michelin wildgripper tyres

Rich":2c5l337t said:
Black and gold would look nice on the grey anno of the frame

Rich

Just what I was thinking, a few little touches of gold here and there should look pretty good, cant wait to get it built up, but funds are slim on the ground at the minute, so It may take a while.

I haven't got any pics, but il take some more for you over the weekend and get them posted up for you.

Back