FS: Orange Airo, XT 9sp R.Mech, Deore R.Mech - SOLD

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Shimano XT Rear Mech - WAS £20 NOW £15
Long cage, 9 speed. Good condition, very few marks.

835656DF-EA0D-4F6F-A79A-25EFF368587C-277-00000017D816F109_zps865fa5ee.jpg

Orange Airo Frame - £60
16" (centre to top), circa yr 2000 model. Gloss Black. Disc and V-Brake mounts. Superb condition considering it's 13 years old. Very few marks. No dings/dents/cracks. Great all-rounder. Will come complete with: 1 1/8" FSA aheadset, Orange Seatpost, Orange Handlebars and Stem. Pics to follow.

Shimano Deore Rear Mech - £7.50
Mat Silver in colour, 9 speed. Few small marks, but good working order. Long cage. Pics to follow.

All prices are plus postage and any associated Paypal fee's.

Fox F100 RL Forks - £145 - SOLD
For 26" wheels, but from what I've read should also take a 650B wheel. Just been serviced 15 miles or so ago. No stanchion wear. Few small marks, but still look great. 1 1/8" alloy steerer tube, which is approx 200mm long. Normal QR dropouts. Star fangled nut fitted. Stickers show F90RL model, however 10mm spacer was removed taking them to 100mm of travel (spacer included). Great forks, really light and work great. Rebound, lock-out and air adjustable.

Shimano XT Chainset - £60 - SOLD
44/32/22 chainrings, M770 model. Very few marks. Good working order. Used with a 9 speed set-up. Will come with XT external bottom bracket. RRP of £219.99, CRC selling these for £143.99.

Hope XC Hubs/Mavic X717 Rims - £125 - SOLD
26" wheels. Six bolt quick-release hubs. XC717 disc only rims. Lovely wheels. No play in bearings and they run true.

Re: Splitting Giant XTC - Hope / Fox F100 / XT / Avid Elixir

Yup, they have a lockout lever on the top of one of the fork legs. They are rebound and air adjustable too.

I'd like to take the forks please. BUT whats the postage gonna be?

dibs on Xt rear mech and SLX shifters pending pics please

Forks now SOLD

Bike has now been split in to parts. Pictures to follow :)

Could I take the xt chainset, assuming it is 175mm arms.

Thanks.

Re: FS: Hope/XC717 Wheels, XT Mechs, Giant XTC Frame, EA50

Brakes sold via eBay. SLX shifters withdrawn from sale (need them for my other bike as my Deore ones are kaput).

Latest posts

Back