where in NZ is Carmen SanDiago ?

Welcome bro. Get some photos up. Keen to see the 83 goose.

I think we may have to start a Karapoti thread for the non-kiwi RBers to have a look at. Think it could turn a few heads.

Does anyone have a nice 92/93/94 Stumpy M2 frame or a klein frame they want to sell or swap?

cheers
Gdog

I possibly have a 90? Klein Pinnacle frame in XL (21") that I could part with but was / am planning to build up.

Needs a repaint / sticker (as has been painted) and has the usual crack in the seat tube although still has years of life left in her. Have recently imported a NOS rigid fork for it - non Klein - although think it is a spinner from memory, black, currently has a pink Montana sticker on it as guess it was originally destined for a KHS.

Also have a front suspension fork that will fit it that came from my Green Pinnacle.

Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours... I can put that money towards the excessive shipping costs to get my CR-7 from the states to my place!

It's the same as the one pictured below - but obviously not in that condition!

Attachments

• Pinnacle & Quantum.jpg
    Pinnacle & Quantum.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 418
BUGGER BUGGER....it's waaaaay too big for me :(

Would have been keen too mate but I'm more of a S or M size .... only XL round the middle section :D

thanks anyway bud

ozone1":13abd8w1 said:
BUGGER BUGGER....it's waaaaay too big for me :(

Would have been keen too mate but I'm more of a S or M size .... only XL round the middle section :D

thanks anyway bud

All good - I am quite keen to build it and virtually have all the bits so no dramas.

The only other bike I can offer you is quite a rare Alpine Stars D900 - nice fat Easton tubing from 94 was originally spec'd with a full M900 gruppo which I bought the bike for. It's your size. A bit left field but fat, light and rare...so not that far off.

Not too much info on the net about them. Is a regular frame not E-Stay - Thus D900 = Double Diamond Frame, M900 groupset instead of the more well know E series.

Anyway sing out if you're keen / interested and I'll measure it, weigh it and take some pictures.

I'll probably hold out for a Klein or M2 thank bud, if it had of been e-Stay I may have been keen - would look good beside my Ozone CO2 :)

All good.

Get a nice M2 in purple - was a big fan of those but have had to limit my hoarding to a couple of brands.

I almost bought one two / three years ago. It had been converted into a 49cc moped but had a sweet looking frame under all that cr@p.

You'll find one.

I picked up the black M2 in chch for sale on TM a couple of weeks ago, "Professionally repaired tiny crack at front of seat tube" actually mean "Big horey weld on the underside of the top tube where it meets the seat tube, done by a hamfisted 2 year old"

gutted, the frame REALLY tidy but f**ked

Bugger. I did see that one.

Next time - but hold out for the earlier Purple ones. They looked sensational.

Ozone1-----------Gregg-------------Invercargill
Eviltroy-----------Troy---------------Wellington (Hutt Valley)
QuikNZ---------- Jonny--------------Wellington
Rich---------------Rich---------------Wellington (Johnsonville)
Mahoney1978----Mark--------------Wellington
hamtaro145------Daniel-------------Christchurch
clockd-------------Andrew-----------Christchurch
Shedrat29--------Keith--------------Christchurch
redzephyr--------Zephyr------------Auckland
HK-II--------------Leyton------------Christchurch
Marker-----------Mark------------Hamilton
Egghead----------John-------------Christchurch
Brewza-----------Craig-------------Wellington (Hutt Valley)
Bicycle Addict ---- Paul ------------ Auckland
Helikiwi ---------- Brett ------------ Auckland
lae ---------------Lewis ----------- Dunedin

Haro Impulse e-stay, as well as a couple of moderns.

Has anyone got any good/new 26" gumwall tyres? PM me.

Back