Colnago C40 Lampre Panaria Paris-Roubaix

Breso

Dirt Disciple
Hi everybody, first time here and I'm gonna introduce myself and one of my prides.
I'm from Treviso (Italy) but I live in London... last year I builded this little thing... I hope you like it ;)

the group is a C Record era Chorus (really soon upgrading to a super record 11s)... the rest is legend ;)
colnago-c40-paris-roubaix-11824_1.jpg

The frame is just great!
I would keep my money for a period correct record groupset and a nice set of handbuilt wheels.
The seatpost looks strange...?

NeilM":1apk02s1 said:
A Lampre C40... what's not to like.

More pictures please. :mrgreen:

Gonna take some more soon before I upgrade (?) it ;)

kgt":1apk02s1 said:
The frame is just great!
I would keep my money for a period correct record groupset and a nice set of handbuilt wheels.
The seatpost looks strange...?

I will never go for Dura ace, modern or not, nonsense I know... But the components choice is stronger than me :)
I just think this frame rides and looks too good just to waste it on a historical build...

The seatpost is the original one on the correct paint scheme... Or you were talking about something else?

Sorry just realised you wrote Record... So you mean a Record 10 speed?
something like this?

Campy_Record_10spd_Crankset_170mm_01.JPG

mate im with nob' your supposed to be italian right ! that means you need a backdrop of of a waterfall
or a villa or better still a bunch of lap dancer's .. not the back of the takeaway ! lol x :cool:
seriously though i like the continuation of the paint on the saddle post.
the forks look correct, are they carbon too ?
been after one of these for yonks but my offer s keep getting declined .nearly cracked a couple of
times and went for the giant cfr. :D
no need to ask about the handling robert millar's already done it

Back