WTD: Frame.....26er

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Looking for a frame to use up some spares on.

Preferably steel though Ti would be nice and will consider alloy at a push.

Preferably singlespeed but have no problems with tensioners

Preferably nice, high endish...niche if you will.

Preferably lighter rather than heavier, so would prefer a Soul over a BFe but again not too fussed(the Simple would work better all the same).

I've been looking at Pace 104's, Stantons, Cotics, Dialled, Transitions etc.

Oh and I guess size is relevant, in the 18" ballpark, I'm 5'10 and like 23" top tubes, there or thereabouts.

Ta!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm watching the genesis and the scraping is too small.

I have an essentially as new Soul '3' (ie. current version) orange medium that's for sale. Comprehensive 3M helitaping and Hope headset/seat clamp.

Not decided an asking price (I'm a bit disorganised when it comes to selling things) but open to offers. Apols if not naming a price breaks any forum rules?

jason-l":2aa4kra6 said:
I have an essentially as new Soul '3' (ie. current version) orange medium that's for sale. Comprehensive 3M helitaping and Hope headset/seat clamp.

Not decided an asking price (I'm a bit disorganised when it comes to selling things) but open to offers. Apols if not naming a price breaks any forum rules?

I can confirm this has been heli-taped to within an inch of it's life and is owned by someone who is fanatical about keeping his kit nice. ;)

Aha the avatar reveals much :) Jason what size and colour is the Soul?

Back