any interest, early S&M dirt bike Frame and fork

Re:

Still for sale now, as I was going to restore! but new truck has change priority! New prices as well. S&M dirt bike frame and peg bossed pitch /ditch forks, drilled for ACS Boa conversion brakes, both front and rear included, £120 plus postage. Paint rough, only head shield and fork graphics, black paint is rough, I would restore, this is how it arrived to me new with no decals other than those mentioned.

S&M Redneck stem, anno green, quill, excellent condition commensurate with age, 50 quid plus about 7 pound postage. We all know this stem. Bombproof, love it, but not keeping if no S&M to put it on!

PM me here with any questions.

Cheers,
Craig.

Re: Re:

Craigk":j44fpidm said:
Still for sale now, as I was going to restore! but new truck has change priority! New prices as well. S&M dirt bike frame and peg bossed pitch /ditch forks, drilled for ACS Boa conversion brakes, both front and rear included, £120 plus postage. Paint rough, only head shield and fork graphics, black paint is rough, I would restore, this is how it arrived to me new with no decals other than those mentioned.

S&M Redneck stem, anno green, quill, excellent condition commensurate with age, 50 quid plus about 7 pound postage. We all know this stem. Bombproof, love it, but not keeping if no S&M to put it on!

PM me here with any questions.

Cheers,
Craig.

Craig, is stem sold, and did you get my PM?

Jussa :)

Hey Jussa,
I did get the pm, i thought I had replied to you yesterday in work! The stem is still available, and I will be sending some photos to you this evening! Apologies, dunno what happened with my reply yesterday!

Craigk":zunr3omz said:
Hey Jussa,
I did get the pm, i thought I had replied to you yesterday in work! The stem is still available, and I will be sending some photos to you this evening! Apologies, dunno what happened with my reply yesterday!

Thats ok chap :) no worries, I look forward to seeing them later tonight.

Jussa :D

Back