yet another Klein reduced SOLD! SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJB7810

Retro Guru
[/size]Up for sale yet another Attitude backfire.

Selling this due to buying it for the misses and then her car deciding to give up on her so new car it is and this has to go to soften the blow.

Had it now for a couple of months and intended to strip it down and replace with new running gear and rims but several projects and the arrival of our latest bundle of joy meant it being put on the back burner due to not having the time to scour for correct parts.

has its faults some chips to the paint but nothing horrific a little bit of chainsuck but minimal and the odd touch up and a little bit of sticker bleed where for reasons only known to previous owner a shimano xt decal was added at some point :facepalm:

No cracking in the usual suspected areas and dent free, the headset and BB bearings run well and it rides well even with those sore thumb stubbies which I will throw in to the lucky buyer :facepalm:

original grips ends cut for those damn stubbies.

araya rims laced to shimano hubs run smoothly and true with a nice set of chengs with very little use.

some sort of shimano rear mech think its an acera to match front mech and a think a later M750 chainset topped off by stx rc combi shifters and cantis.

not the most exciting flavour of parts but it rides well.

This is second one of these I have had and probably a better frame than the last so all in all it will be a cracking bit of kit after a little bit of work.

Through looking at a previous backfire that popped up on here recently which looked a pretty tidy example and achieved a pretty tidy price on fleebay then I think I am being more than fair with the price I am willing to let her go.

£1200 COLLECTED from Manchester or £1225 delivered 48hr recorded signed for uk
Paypal,Bank transfer or cash.
SOLDSOLDSOLD
I won't be tempted into moving on the price and I don't do dibs or maybes first to agree and stump up owns it.

not massively keen on shipping abroad but may be open to persuasion should a serious buyer be interested and a suitable shipping company can be found.

Look forward to hearing from you :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,074
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,074
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,070
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,070
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,070
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,068
Re: yet another Klein

Few more pics of frame etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,067
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,067
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,067
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,067

SJB7810":27rjaq0y said:
xxnick1975":27rjaq0y said:
nice glws

well before it was upgraded :facepalm: i believe it was an xt spec now it has the parts listed.

cheers

it will be a 92 with unicrown fork and decals having white outer edge me thinks.

Hi, what areas have been touched up?, the MC looks like it's had some paint, is that correct?

Cheers, Ash.

Vinevo":24t5bwdz said:
Hi, what areas have been touched up?, the MC looks like it's had some paint, is that correct?

Cheers, Ash.

Hi, not many areas have been touched in there is a little on the top tube and a little around the top edge of the seat tube, the paint on the mc looks to have had a little on the bars and near the tube insert due to previous owner having it set much higher.
I haven't bothered to touch anything up myself as I prefer to keep the patina on my bikes all I added was two new decals to the mc as the originals weren't up to much however they are still underneath just put them on as I had them from a previous build that I didn't use.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back