Greenstiles - Rest In Peace

"...maybe a donation to Midlands Air Ambulance from Retrobike forum users in his memmory? "

Nice idea, boxxer. Count me in.

boxxer":1llcys15 said:
RIP Nige

As a newish dad with a wicked cross country commute each day this hits close to home....

The other story that was linked said he was taken by Air Ambulance - maybe a donation to Midlands Air Ambulance from Retrobike forum users in his memmory? happily chip in a few quid either to a memmorial fund or to the air ambulance....

+1 ..yep

Ernie

Steve has PM'd me some words from Nigel's widow which I've added to the first post on this thread. Very poignant words.

The suggestion is to make a collection for an Aspergers group based in Worcester with which Nigel had involvement. Will post details here when we have them.

RIP Nigel.

Certainly hits home, especially with that picture.

A sad loss & Ill gladly donate what I can

Very sad news my thoughts are with his family and friends.

It is extremely sad seeing the picture with his new born.

John":o05jqhoc said:
The suggestion is to make a collection for an Aspergers group based in Worcester with which Nigel had involvement. Will post details here when we have them.

Excellent idea.

I've not been around much, so have just read the very sad news.

Although I didn't know Nige personally, reading some of these posts lets me see what a genuinely well respected and loved man he was.

My thoughts are with all of Nigel's family at this time.

al. :(

Christ :shock: I've just spotted this, this is so sad, I'm sooo sorry to hear this :cry: He was a lovely guy from what I know from his posts.

RIP Nigel

Alison

Back