can of worms, table 2!

Lucky I had a day off anyway today otherwise I would have been in a pickle :shock:

Ill go next..................................................Royal Mail

widowmaker":2qlve552 said:
Lucky I had a day off anyway today otherwise I would have been in a pickle :shock:

Ill go next..................................................Royal Mail

Best not lay into the Royal Mail too much, they know where you live....some of the time, anyhow. ;)

David

suburbanreuben":37vnd9ya said:
rosstheboss":37vnd9ya said:
Bloody teachers....
Another day off? Lazy scrotes!
There's a proper inset day next week too.
"Professionals"?
My Arse!

Don't pick on teachers my hubby comes from an extended family of them :shock: not sure about his aunt or his dad's second wife but his dad was brill, his mum :roll: couldn't teach if her life depended on it, but she could put a room full of hyperactive kids fall asleep with boredom :D

I remember doing an access course before I did A'Levels, and practically all the student's were single mums on benefits, or struggling with part time jobs and study trying to better themselves. There was a teachers strike, now this was late 80's when houses were cheap, and this teacher was telling us that she would strike because she was struggling to pay her £400/m mortgage, I got cross with her because the women on the course were struggling to pay £60/m rent, I said for gods sake complain to other teachers not to poor struggling women, lost sympathy for their cause after that.

Alison

lumos2000":2t4fq7oi said:
tranning day friday then 2 week off for half term :facepalm:

Half term?? Nah, you've lost me there....I work in a school as support staff, and HR insists on us working half-terms (teaching staff automatically get them off) unless we take them as holiday, which of course means using up holiday allowance better spent during the long Christmas/Easter/summer breaks (which again is spent in work unless taken as booked holiday) :(

David

Back