Help Please - SLX Tubing ~ Cinelli Lugs ~ No Serial Number

Re: Help Please - SLX Tubing ~ Cinelli Lugs ~ No Serial Numb

There's no problem at all about it being a SLX - it's a really nice frame but the frame parts are all generic so very difficult to identify a particular brand without any clues

it looks awful like a concorde to me although it doesn't have the little flag symbol on the top tube. top tube cable routing and the seat stays at the seat lug look typical of concorde and with those lugs, bb etc would expect this to be the squadra model, however i have never seen a fork crown like that! you've got me stumped! what thread is the bottom bracket shell?

Seat stay treatment is like a Bottecchia, also I think they offered a bike in this color...

DRV Cycle You can check it out. Cinelli always accompanied them.

It looks like something a bike shop would buy in and have their own stickers put on it, ie a bike shop's own brand frame. The forks don't seem to match, they have domed shaped ends but the frame doesn't.

fiks":1nsbj34d said:
It looks like something a bike shop would buy in and have their own stickers put on it, ie a bike shop's own brand frame. The forks don't seem to match, they have domed shaped ends but the frame doesn't.

a very good point - either that or the frame and forks are a mismatch. the main frame is a really nice construction so i'm still hedging my bets with a top manufacturer. as for those forks, they're anybody's guess!

:?

Back