The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is new , it is certainly worth £300 to some people .

cant remember year , but late eighties comes to mind .

Could quite possibly be original. I've bought retro stuff there in the past; although not quite that old. Just the other month I found two NOS 1994 Raleigh M'trax.
Is there any obvious ways that I can distinguish between the anniversary and the original? After reading the article I can see there were only 450 made worldwide. Will it have some kind of number ID?
Thanks again, Rob

Ahh. It looks like it's not an original :cry:
They came with white brakes as standard I think, so this isn't the older one. Though I'm not sure the one in the photo is exactly the same as the one I saw. It just looked similar. I'm going down tomorrow, I'll take the camera :LOL:

team_burner_and_holdsworth_deluxe_016_131.jpg

How much would a 99 S works M4 stumpy frame be worth? its in very good condition, maybe could do with new decals. Cheers.

Re: Magura HS 33 race lite brakeset

fletch":d8vbo9dv said:
These are original and in good condition, optioned with Carbon arch support for rear and altec lightweight levers

£40 or so.

There is good demand for these.

Cook Bros Racing Skewers (Silver/black).

Far from new - well used and have their share of scuffs, scratches.

Worth? I want to know if they'll fund a set of Ringle Ti skewers (holey).

Attachments

• ebay 005.jpg
    ebay 005.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 3,613
  • ebay 001.jpg
    ebay 001.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 3,613
Roberts Quicksilver

Here's my Roberts Quicksilver

More shots here:
http://chipps-chippendale.fotopic.net/p51473021.html

It's a Columbus SLX frame, fillet brazed and built for me in 1992 in their 'Quicksilver' messenger style (road tubing, steepish but 26in wheels and room for fat slicks). It has a filleted Kona Project 2 fork, Campag Euclid headset (what an amazing thing, still runs smooth), Campag Record(?) BB with 130mm axle. Mavic 231s, Shimano 600 mech and cranks. Currently has a Shimano roller brake up front. It has the original 'stealth' Roberts paint job, with no decals apart from headbadge and toptube name. Seatpost runs smooth and who knows about the BB.

Anyway, I don't ride it and would love it to go to someone who appreciates it. What do we reckon it's worth? Or shall I stick it on the 'Bay and see where it ends up?

Attachments

• IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3,555
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back