Shimano XTR 950, XT 739 front derailleur, Syncros seat post

ilovemyrocky

Dirt Disciple
For my 1997 Rocky Mountain Element project I am looking for:

Shimano XTR FD-M 950 front derailleur (great condition)
-top pull
-31.8mm

Shimano XT FD-M739 front derailleur (great condition)
-top pull
-31.8mm

Syncros seat post (great condition)
- black
- 26.8mm
- 330 mm or longer

Re: Syncros Cattlehead stem, Shimano xtr 950 front derailleu

I have your cattlehead.. it's NOS but has shopwear and no packaging. Top cap is a new reproduction from france made by injection molding from a mold of an original, the new material is more robust than original and you cannot tell the difference other than the new ones look new and the old plastic would look a little more dull and dry.

120mm Cattlehead black with little to no rise. Some marks here and there, but pretty good, odd bit of white paint on one side of handlebar clamp, but will be hidden when mounted. Original expanding wedge included. I also have the 1" with 1-1/8" shim wedges (i.e they can be used for either), please ask if you would like that version over the 1-1/8" only wedge. I believe this is a 5 degree rise, hard to tell, it could be a zero. Asking $35 USD plus shipping from Canada (syncros and rocky motherland). A note on the wedges, their ability to expand is limited, they have to be a tight fit to begin with, maybe I am missing something but I would sooner use a star nut (which is lighter too).

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/abier62 ... t=3&page=1

IMG_5647.jpg

Re: Shimano XTR 950, XT 739 front derailleur, Syncros seat p

ilovemyrocky":365jrv6t said:
bump
I am still searching .......................
I have Shimano XTR FD-M 950 front derailleur
-top pull
-31.8mm clamp
tomorrow I make sure images.
Regards

Latest posts

Back