FRM Team Titanium Skewers and M770 Front Mech

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Lightweight CNC titanium skewers by Italian brand FRM. Very well made, I think they cost about £70-£80 originally. I would describe the colour as 'Rose Pink', it's probably a touch lighter than the pictures, but definitely not a hot pink, as I was led to believe when I bought them.

There's a couple of small marks on the anodising, as you can see in Pic 2 and 3, but other than that they are in great condition.

£28 posted please.

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

Re: FRM Team Titanium QR Skewers in Pink

Or happy to swap for any number of things, including Italian skewers in hot pink, red, blue or black.

I always seem to manage to miss off something important! They're 100mm / 135mm :)

although this has prompted me to look for some I don't really need them to be ti or Italian, so I'm going to get some (worse, probably heavier pair) from ebay for £10... GLWS

I came across these neatly packed in a little box when I was moving all my bike stuff. Still available!

Still have the FRM skewers tucked away if there's any interest.

Also, M770 front mech, 34.9mm clamp. Only used for one week, has a few marks on the cage, but working perfectly.

£12 posted please.

M770%2Bfront%2Bmech.JPG

FSA XC 180 25.4mm flat uncut 600mm bars. A few scratches, though mainly under the stem and grips. £9 posted.

FSA%2BXC180.JPG

Back