Pics+ Tomac 204 Magnum 2003 Frame + Wheels+Bits boxxers hope

Re: Pics+ Tomac 204 Magnum 2003 Frame + Wheels+Bits boxxers

I sent the money on Tuesday 15.10.13 via paypal as requested there's been no contact from you nor no items recived in the post will you please advise me as to what's going on

What's going on here still no items I've been patient enough now if I've not recived by Thursday at the latest I'll be seeking legal advise to where I can take this sorry

Go complete a disputed trades form. It's in the gold banner at the top of this thread.....If you didn't pay by gift then you can open a dispute in paypal as well!

Unfortunatly as most threads ask for people to pay paypal gift like this person did but thanks I'll open a dispute form when I get in from work thanks for your reply and pointing me in the right direction.ian

Decide whether you want to communicate through pm or on this thread, it's no good sending me a polite pm then posting on here about legal action before i've had chance to read it. Your item will be with you tomorrow and i will post the tracking number up later.

coolwill99":2a5zcbdb said:
Unfortunatly as most threads ask for people to pay paypal gift like this person did but thanks I'll open a dispute form when I get in from work thanks for your reply and pointing me in the right direction.ian
I actually asked for 'payment by gift or you cover the fees' like i do in all my sale threads.

Yup you did and that's what I meant majority of ppl as for gift

hey guys, probably better if you discuss this via pm rather than the open forum.

Back