MacRetro chat and rides thread

It cost me over two grand anaw :LOL:

...although some idiotic Essex dealer gave me £1500 trade in for a really shabby Toyota Hiace, so the VW was only £1k outta the bank account :mrgreen:

Anyone doing the Fair City Enduro this weekend? Lost my bike mojo a bit recently but looking forward to this one.

Rumble":1sqyfbdh said:
Anyone doing the Fair City Enduro this weekend? Lost my bike mojo a bit recently but looking forward to this one.

Its still on the cards though in pencil noo. Really fancy it but predictions of rain all week has put it on semi hold.

Rumble":877vo1n7 said:
Aye, wondering how much mud there'll be.

Lots! Plus roots.
Ground gonna be really wet, but I hope it stays dry on the day for you.
To be fair though its always like that up Kinnoull, even is summer.
Good fun place though, just couldn't stomach the entry fee for somewhere I know.

Any bike selection advice clubby? I'm thinking of my Gemini set to 160mm front and 150mm rear. Nae fussed about tyres, if there's mud and roots then everything I have will be pish!

Seen loads of different bikes up there over the years so whatever you're comfy on Rumble. Lots of natural trails, but I think they'll use the bike park jump trail as well. Uphills there tend to be sharp but short, so once the first stage is out of the way your Gemini will be perfect.

Back