Today I was mostly riding.....

Hope the entry system is better than last year,and we could ride around with thm, but i have to go to work on monday

Yesterday, 20m 2h5min, 1950ft. Not good enough yet. Mrs HM is the broom wagon come April.

The History Man":1vjk7c9e said:
Entries open jan 4th :facepalm: 50 for me. Even if I take all day, I will finish.
I'm not hanging around all day waiting for you. You'll have to get your arse in gear and crack on!

Today is my wife's birthday, so at her suggestion the whole family went for a ride along the Strawberry Line and back.

L to R bikes are: 2013 On One carbon 29'er (built by No1 son from a frame), 95ish Fuquay, 91 Bear Valley, 2007 Boardman, 96 Orange P7 and 94 Zaskar.

DSCN0388_zps4642745f.jpg

The two either side on the outside are the most dangerous....... I trained them myself. :twisted:

Around Stanton woods, Swindon, leading four complete novices. One of whom bought/brought a very familiar bike.

7 miles and they loved it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 852
Ooops, forgot to post.

Sunday, me and the big chap built up a bit of a bike for him and then went around my local woods.

Bikes are my 94 Dekerf Mountain and his 1988 Alves, which is a piece of art in the form of a frame.

DSCN0405_zpscdf39c4e.jpg

Back