gt zaskar le frame

no mech hanger, does appear to have hole drilled in drop out to screw something on. nice frame, but personally i would not buy it due to no mech hanger, that's just me though.

given that, i would suggest selling 'as is' rather than cleaning, polishing, decaling etc etc

There is two holes in the right hand dropout section, so assume it's meant to have a bolt on mech hanger?

originally, not meant to, the first zaskars of the 91 and 92 years all had a tab that was part of the whole drop out plate. accidents happened of course, they got ripped off on some frames, so folks had to improvise, as on this frame. 93 brought the change to replaceable tips as standard from GT, on all their frames

Barneyballbags":1cr1zmbg said:
legrandefromage":1cr1zmbg said:
Unless my pixels deceive me, it has no mech hanger? This could be a bit of a faff to sort.

BETD sell replacement hangers for most GT frames, including these.

have a bag of wronguns

I have seen a few conversions done on broken mech hangers, this Cannondale version looks good

a240c-ebo.jpg

@ sinie:

The 91 Zaskar did not have a replacable mechhanger; the were introduced 1993. So your mechhanger has been cut off or something. At least, someone has obviously tried to fix the problem by drilling two holes. But beware, there are many differend mech hangers around. So measure the distance between the wholes and then look if you can find one.

Do you by chance have the matching fork to this frame? I need one badly...

Back