Vitus ZX1 / Peugeot Team Line 2000

Just measured mine and it's 81cm so sadly yours is just too big.

I used to own a Vitus 979 which was 1cm bigger than my Peugeot, I took it for a test run before buying and knew it was big but I thought I could make it fit, sadly after a year of persevering I had to concede and sell it. Damn I loved that bike

I remember drooling at a silver one in the shop window around '94. 12K in guilders :cool: For bringing back these good memories I give you a last oppertunity to put up an asking price. Please set an asking. It is in accordance with forum policy.

Stick it on eBay and PinkBike, you won't be disappointed by the interest from the Japanese buyers. They're crazy for the ZX1. It should fetch £1200-1600 easy.

That's a cracking colour, much better than the red Villiger Eagle I had (Villiger being the original manufacturers, Vitus relabelled them under license)
I seem to remember these came up quite small, certainly the front end is fairly low down..
Mine had DA7410 on it, the kit looked far better than the colour IMO.
The forks are actually half carbon/half ally with the material change halfway down the leg..
3598656584_fbc3edcff7_z.jpg

If you are going to list it on eBay/pink bike be sure to list it as Vitus zx1
rather than Peugeot Zx1 - this would only through up a 1000 car parts for a very long in the tooth old French motor!

Back