Is it best to keep your quality parts or give them away for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is it best just to keep your nice parts or give them awa

Wow, this is starting to sound like a MTBR thread

My opinion -

List with a proper title and fully describe the parts on the wheel - someone hit it on the head, think like a buyer and use a title that will catch as many hits as you can possibly get.

As far as giving items away - that's up to you. The reality is you may not be happy with the price you got but you did not give them away... that's what market value was based of the bidders you attracted. Next time, as noted earlier, use the buy it now / best offer function and you can control your own fate. if you don't get the price you want then you are too expensive

dun go gettin der insulted and defensive wit the speller and gramor comment. dat der is very key kid

Most of my points have been covered here, but I would stress that poor grammar does have a negative effect upon me too.......I am also strangely put off by bossy threats regarding payment timing etc.......good descriptions, pics and honesty will win the day...... :D

feetabix":3a337reb said:
I am also strangely put off by bossy threats regarding payment timing etc.......good descriptions, pics and honesty will win the day...... :D

I also do not like the unnecessary negativity up front.

lewisfoto":2kt5o5aa said:
feetabix":2kt5o5aa said:
I am also strangely put off by bossy threats regarding payment timing etc.......good descriptions, pics and honesty will win the day...... :D

I also do not like the unnecessary negativity up front.

And.......'buyers with less than 10 feedback contact me before bidding or I will delete!'........ :|

We all started somewhere!......their money is presumably as good as anyone else's!.......

Anyway, not wanting to hijack the thread, I will climb down from my soapbox!...... :D

Re: I

what happened to the quality free parts....
If your going to post a title with " Is it best to keep your quality parts or give them away for free" then by all accounts I believe you should do just that, so please, any free quality parts going then send them my way.
And stop this bloody bunfighting whilst your at it

Re: Is it best to keep your quality parts or give them away

Looks like the toys have been thrown. Thread locked.

In future if you want a thread you have started locking / pulling please PM a mod. Also suggest if you don't want opinions don't seek them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back