NOS Early '90s Panasonic PR-6000

bruce.of.zurich

Old School Hero
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0977666280

wiro5g.jpg

Cheers

b.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: NOS 1990 Panasonic PR-6000

I've seen the one Stefan from Speedbicycles had for sale, I hope to fetch similar money... a bit hard in these difficult times.

Nice website, I didn't know such registry existed. I've changed the auction title to "early '90s" :)

Not the same

The current:

panasonic-1382344406-42217.jpg

In 2011:

speed_045.jpg

bruce.of.zurich":m2aeg1ur said:
I've seen the one Stefan from Speedbicycles had for sale, I hope to fetch similar money... a bit hard in these difficult times.

Nice website, I didn't know such registry existed. I've changed the auction title to "early '90s" :)

Okay, I see. It is your bike. Nice score :) I would keep it ;) I have two myself. Ekimov's and Zhdanov's bike.

I've seen your post about Zhdanov's. That one is a good score.

I can't keep mine, I have a new frames project (and life :D ) to finance.

I am really curious about this bike's market value, today.

Hi Bruce,

Fantastic looking bike! I suspect it will do well on auction like the prior example.

Say, may I use your photos on the Panasonic Bike Museum web site? I can do a brief feature on the bike and post a link to your auction. I have already shared the link on all my social media sites so you should get more than a few eyeballs checking out your listing. :D

Hello hello,
Please feel free to use the photos on your site. If you like to credit the source, please use Granciclismo.com as bruce.of.zurich is only the ID I use here, and I would happily change it if only that were possible :D

Cheers,
Gio

Back