At last, she LIVES!! Kona Hei Hei

This is going to be a rider, certainly my main ride untill I get my Yeti up and running. I cant do that till the bank account has recovered from this build as well.(although it is currently sitting in my office at home rather than the garage, but I promised my girlfriend it would be in the garage with her Zaskar pronto)

Thanks for the comments all! :D

Kneedowndean":36iln9ru said:
...but I promised my girlfriend it would be in the garage with her Zaskar pronto

What!? :?

It's an established fact that bikes live longer, healthier, happier lives when kept indoors! Especially those with titanium frames and tasty gold anodized bits. ;)

You can see a lot of work and thought went into that and it looks ace. Surprised it weighs as much as 22lbs though with all that bling.

Its the tyres and forks that have added the weight. Compared to modern stuff they are very heavy. I may well do a re weigh though, but I reckon somewhere around 10kgs, or 22Lbs.

[/i]Mr Zero I know I know, but I already have my Control Tech in the house! Besides I'm going to be riding this one so its gonna get muddy.

Glad to see you have fulfilled your dreams!

Its a long long time since I last saw that frame on the trails, you certainly have done a fantastic job.

Back