Yeti 29er

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":1i0amj52 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YETI-Cycles-Bigtop-29er-frame-2010-11-ARC-Medium-/251357432416?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP

Having ridden my modern bike for the first time this year over the weekend now strangely drawn to a 29er ...

I'm loving mine. It's made me so much quicker up-hill

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":1zyowwpc said:
Having ridden my modern bike for the first time this year over the weekend now strangely drawn to a 29er ...

shock horror!! owner of RETROBIKE rode modern AND wants a new fangled big wheeled machine.

tut tut!

:LOL:

didn't say i wasn't trying it ;) just taking the opportunity to have a dig!! :LOL: john has been giving me stick for abusing my fat chance with a riser bar, in the grand scheme of things i think sticking a riser bar on a retro bike is less offensive than going all 29er!! :LOL:

Touche jonnyboy.

Yes, the terrible secret is out, I do own a modern bike. If someone wants to send me a 29er to test or even better give me one then that'd be great. If not it'll be 26" wheels here for the moment. No risers mind.

Back