Scott Pro Racing

bm0p700f

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this of Stumpjumper1990. He has done the good thing and had it resprayed in colours I like, got decals and sold it to me. Nice man.

The frame is made from Ritchey tubing and weighs 1597g. There is a Ritchey stem and a scott bars on it now.

So I have fitted the XTR M900 headset and put the forks in.

After my recent buying spree I have a M730 crankset, M734 canti's, M730 thumbshifters, RD-M900, Suntour and XC pro levers (I want to take an MOS M733 lever set of the shelf but I have bought enough kit). I had a period XT front mech. The BB is a catridge effort and a 73mm shell width 127mm but it work and give a good chain line but will be replaced with a M730 BB at some point when I find a good one or a good set of cups as I have axles and bearings.

The wheels are M737 hubs on Rigida rim but these are the back up wheels as I have another pair of M730/M732 hubs to be built up with some Campagnolo Atek rims hopefully. It will be a 7 speed bike. Unless I end up buying up a M900 groupset. There are another set of wheels to be built using NOS 28H M900 hubs which are going to coast a fortune but hey ho and X517 rims in 28H drilling.

The spec of this bike will change depending on my mood unless I buy another frame. You know it will happen. The bike is for racing though and will see action in round 1 of the Thetford winter series as I do not to trash the expensive drivetrain on my Evo2.

More pics of it finished tomorrow.

Back