NOW SOLD...... Giant TCR ONCE tt bike..

malvernman

Old School Hero
Its gotta go.... my old tt bike..... Its won at least one national championship.... err not with me riding it... :roll: I have gone under 25mins in a 10 a few times on it tho. It is really quick and not much lagging behind my 2012 Boardman Air 9 tbh ..
b8ny36.jpg

Reason for selling.. new bike bought and my g/f is too short to ride it.. bought her a similar old TCR instead..

Circa 2000, Medium frame [for 5.7 to 6ft Id say] . , Sachs hubs with Chaser rims.. mix of old Ultegra and a bit of Campag. Carbon seat pin. Will chuck in some Look pedals if you want them..
Never crashed...as far as I know. Cosmetically not perfect but ready to go at £325 including a new bottom bracket fitted.
Post anywhere. .. Cheers, Steve.

Re: Flog... Giant TCR ONCE tt bike..

Hi its 8 speed [ well 16... ] 42/52 and cassette is something like 13-23 by the look of it... can have a look in daylight if you like :) size.. c-t of seat tube is 50 cm c-c is 45cm top tube 54cm ,, cheers, Steve.

oh yeah.... 170 cranks..

The money from this sale will go to a much needed tidy up of that awful mess behind this bike.

Nob":123hlrjd said:
The money from this sale will go to a much needed tidy up of that awful mess behind this bike.
you should see the rest of the garden .. I blame the hens...

malvernman":38c154sc said:
Nob":38c154sc said:
you should see the rest of the garden .. I blame the hens...

Ah chooks are pesky critters

Back