Box of all sorts - post, saddle, stem etc - swaps/£20 posted

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
No splitting, if you want to sell on the bits you don't want at a good price I don't care, this is stuff I need to clear out due to house move...

So, we have:

FSA SL250 lightweight 27.2mm seat post
Rocky Mountain branded stem, bit Syncros-y to look at, 1 1/8", bashed about a bit on top. Super light though and heh, it's RM branded!
BBB cromo railed saddle with some scuffs but perfectly use-able and very comfy, quite light too
New M System for disc left hand/rear brake lever, no doubt would work with a V brake too
Old Saracen bottle cage, needs repaint
A front Crud catcher with the right band on thingies
A Dawes branded top cap (or a plain unbranded black or silver one if you prefer) 2 SFN's and another set that's like one of those wedge type of tightener
An XT front mech thrown in in case you can use it, stripped of bolts for another mech and plates were loose. 31.8 BP, not that I think it will matter
Also not pictured, a free hub body, not sure how many speed suitable for, but hell, I'm throwing it in free!

POSTED FOR £26.50!!

NOW £20 posted!

Possibly some other bits to bring box up to max weight for 2nd class parcel post.

Swaps needed - nice late 90s lightweight 27.0mm post for Kona :cool:

Attachments

• Box o' bits 003.JPG
    Box o' bits 003.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 468
  • Box o' bits 002.JPG
    Box o' bits 002.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 468
  • Box o' bits 001.JPG
    Box o' bits 001.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 468
Re: Glorious box o' bits CHEAP!! - FSA, Saracen, Dawes, RM,

Have reduced price now from £30, need this lot gone and can post tomorrow!! :xmas-big-grin:

Re: Box of all sorts - seat post, saddle, stem etc :)

Bump, or it'll go to a cycle jumble with me in a couple of weeks time...

C'mon!! :cool:

Re: Box of all sorts - seat post, saddle, stem etc :)

If someone buys this and doesn't want the bottle cage I will happily buy it off them.

Back