The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

If it's the same shape frame as the donor bike she won't know anyway . Just say you painted it :LOL: How much is it up for mate ?

Best walk away then mate ,
You may find a better deal and forget all about this one . Hey , do you wanna nice Fisher ? ;) :roll:

Hi All,

I have a Specialized StumpJumper Comp M2 (2000 Model) that i havent a clue how much would be worth..

The bike has had a few minor mods done to it and has been looked after over this time (I used to be a bike mechanic)

The spec of the bike is almost original (ish) below are some of the details:
- XTR Front and Rear Mech
- Marzochi Bomber Forks
- XT Shifters and V-Brakes
- 19" Frame

Please note the bike will come with a new specialized saddle and not the one shown in the picture.

Regards
Tom

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 2,547
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 2,547
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 2,547
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 2,547
Tom, I would say about £250 ish which is how much I have paid for a similar one in the past in the same condition. The frame is the star part with the bonus of xtr mechs, forks are nice too but they finishing kit is a bit meh. Just my opinion though of course!

Harryburgundy":1yfs4g8p said:
Tom, I would say about £250 ish which is how much I have paid for a similar one in the past in the same condition. The frame is the star part with the bonus of xtr mechs, forks are nice too but they finishing kit is a bit meh. Just my opinion though of course!

Thanks for the reply mate, much appreciated ;-)

Just about to pop it on ebay now haha

tomupton":2sakx09u said:
Harryburgundy":2sakx09u said:

Thanks for the reply mate, much appreciated ;-)

Just about to pop it on ebay now haha

Yeh...best thing to do, glws

This is not mine, but I'm thinking of buying it. The seller wants 840 quid for it, but I have no idea if that's a good buy or not. So, how much do you guys reckon it's worth:

Well worn 18'' Kona Explosif frame from 2004
Vicious Cycles fork
Wheels: Hope Pro2 SS, DT-competition, DT XR 4.2
Tyres: Racing Ralph 2.4" + Vredestein Black Panther 2.35''
Crankset: Middleburn Uno 32t
BB: White Industries
Rear sprocket: King 16t
Pedals: Ritchey Pro
Headset: FSA OrbitX
Stem: Truvativ Team
Bars: Truvativ Noir
Breaks: Hope Mono Mini 160/180 mm