Alpinestars,Ringlé, Syncros, Sun Buzz, XTR M953/M950 (SOLD)

jongustafson

Retro Guru
Clear out and a combined for-sale thread (LOWER PRICES) and more things added!

I have up for sale some fancysmancy thingies from the days of my first kiss (I was a late starter)

Alpinestars AL-MEGA 14". Originally outfitted w. XT but I changed it all with Proshift f/r-mech (didn´t work and all sold) and then shifted to XTR and Syncros rev-cranks (sold!). The frame is a 1991´ish and was polished until I gave it (what I then thought was sooooo cool) a new deep metallic blue powdercoat paint job. There´s no serial number as the frame was a special import from my bikeshop (it had a sticker with the serial number which disappeared during the repaint. It has King NoThread installed (no top plate) runs smoothly and has absolutely no scratches at all). The baseplate follows together with sleeve and there´s also a xt b/b installed which also runs smoothly. Original seatpost clamp also in package. Note: The frame is the version with the straight seattube!

The overall condition of the frame as you can see is used. It has some paint scruffs and a little dent in the top tube. The original interchangeable derailleur hanger has been bent slightly inwards but can be corrected outwards again. The frame is straight and there´s no cracks in the headtube or seattube area (usually found on these frames). I would have stripped the paint of and have it polished, but then again it would be to time consuming for me as I wasn´t going to ride it anyway! (I´d rather listen to classical music, read a good book and make myself an omelet)

Price for frame, clamp, seat post, rear skewer, post binder bolt and headset is: 370€ NOW 270€

(I will throw in a X-lite ti clamp bolt, a Kore Elite rear skewer and a Syncros Hardcore seatpost which has been heavily cut-down: 250 mm. The post has some marks but it structurally sound. The clamp mechanism could use some polishing and the clamp thread heads seems to be stuck.

Sun Buzz Carbon high flange rim, laced to a Hügi 28H front hub. The rim is true radially and laterally. There´s a minor damage to the rim which I do believe has no influence on the stability or ride and the left axle spacer is surface corroded - Notice the graphic kevlar weave!

Have it for 250 € with a Cinelli wheel bag. Get it now for 225€ NEW PRICE 150€

XTR M953 megadrive9 rear derailleur. In a perfect condition and no scruffs, marks etc.

Have it for 77€ - now 70€

XTR M950 front derailleur Ø: 34,9 mm. Excellent condition with minor marks of use

Have it for 44€ - now 40€

XTR M950 V-brakes f/r. Excellent condition with the original brake pads. (no splitting)

Have them 88€ - now 80€

Ringlé Zooka Clamp-On stem in 1 1/8" + 1 1/4" w. 0 degree rise and 135 mm. length in a beautifully black finish (never was a 3D-purple guy). I used one for sparepart as the front clamp broke on the other. So here you have the opportunity to have either a 1 1/8" or a 1 1/4 in an immaculate condition (The 1 1/4 was mounted on my Alpinestars)- They´re both virtually as new and all threads are perfect. The stems has no scruffs and marks and the 1 1/8" has the Ringlé logo CNC´ed on the side and the 1 1/4 originally had the sticker logo on the front clamp.

You´ll get the original spacers with and and one original top cap. (no splitting on the stems/part)

You can have this for 88€ - now 80€ NEW PRICE: 70€

Syncros Hardcore riser bar. Rise is probably 25 degrees and the bar is cut down to 580 mm. I´m unsure about the clamp-size. The bar has some few scruffs with the logos intact.

Get this for 25€

Rock Shox Judy SL. Steerer: 1 1/4 x 170 mm. (very short) The fork has been tuned with Zed´s medium tension springs and there´s some scruffs and marks on the legs. The cable hanger has signs of corrosion. No leaking from the damper. The star nut is still inside the steerer tube.

Your´s for 55€ - now 50€ NEW PRICE 40€

The prices are to a certain and very narrow point negotiable. I will ship both as uninsured or insured package/letter if you wish. Carefully wrapped of course. Keep an eye for more parts posted in this thread for the future. I accept PayPal only.

LINK TO PICTURES: https://plus.google.com/photos/11588691 ... tS29ebyqwE

9. Moved from another place is an original DDR (Deutsche Democratisches Republik/East Germany) wheel bag in a perfect condition. Have it for 40€

10. Wolber retro wheel cover from the late 70´s. Have it for 20€. (I will upload more pictures in photo album) NEW PRICE: 15€

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• buzz5.jpg
    buzz5.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 412
  • 20120525_184339.jpg
    20120525_184339.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 20120525_184659.jpg
    20120525_184659.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 412
  • buzz6.jpg