Splitting the road section into a separate site??

Splitting the road section into a separate site??

• Yes

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 122 79.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Mmmmm...do you have any data from the current forum which would indicate how much traffic goes to either MTB, Road and importantly both? The road forum certainly seems to have less traffic. Are there any cost implications? I.e can you use the same servers? Do you need more? If they went there separate ways and it went cactus could they be amalgamated again easily? Will you have the potential to generate more income from splitting the sites?

Can't think of any more questions at the mo.....

Keep it as it is, I like many bat for both sides.

Also less admin for you and helps build a stronger brand.

I think that it should stay joined otherwise how will the poor old mtb riders see what they are missing?
Seriously though I like it all in one place and its great to know that all sections of retro biking are driven by a common passion. However if it makes life easier for John and the other mods then it should be considered as without them there would be no forum.It would be good to hear their imput. P.S. another vote for a separate MTB parts for sale thread, I need a fairly long cage Campy rear mech for an uphill road project!

I've voted for splitting but I wouldn't be bothered if it stayed the same. I have absolutely no interest in MTBs, actually I don't even like them one bit.

would be another wedge driven between the two camps, I have no interest in road but bikes are bikes, if your going to separate road then why not bmx, fixed, 29ers, modern, hybrids ect ect

Back