Races, at the Inside park, Blandford 1992-94

Funny how shit happens...went out for a easy ride in the purbecks on sunday....was going dowhill nine barrow down to corfe castle the last stretch....been down it hundreds of times...halfaay down doing 33mph front tire blowout..went off the edge ws unconscious for about 50 minutes eventally climbed uo to path totally dazed..2 hikers luckily realized I was in shit called ambulance....
Been laid up since..2 broken vertibra one really bad...and cracked eye socket....just had spine brace fitted..12 weeks recovery if I am lucky....and wpuld you believe the guys with me following didnt stop so I was left unconscious in bramble for 50 odd minutes....when im strong enough im gonna have a word with them...sorry rambling in hospital laid up an bored

ravenvrider":2akkou7r said:
Funny how shit happens...went out for a easy ride in the purbecks on sunday....was going dowhill nine barrow down to corfe castle the last stretch....been down it hundreds of times...halfaay down doing 33mph front tire blowout..went off the edge ws unconscious for about 50 minutes eventally climbed uo to path totally dazed..2 hikers luckily realized I was in shit called ambulance....
Been laid up since..2 broken vertibra one really bad...and cracked eye socket....just had spine brace fitted..12 weeks recovery if I am lucky....and wpuld you believe the guys with me following didnt stop so I was left unconscious in bramble for 50 odd minutes....when im strong enough im gonna have a word with them...sorry rambling in hospital laid up an bored

Jesus :shock:

Hope you mend well and back riding soon :!:

ravenvrider":2noxb6q2 said:
:shock: :shock:

Get well soon! ;)

best wishes/speedy recovery Ravenrider.
Just goes to show you need to be carefull out there even on familiar trails & always tell someone where you are going. (god I sound old)

Thanks guys I just cant believe racing for all those years and having loads of crashes. ...this has been my worst by far...just when I was getting back into it

Awesome stuff Kim,

Thanks for that, some famous/infamous names there, I missed out at Blandford after 92 as I went to Uni up in London and did cross for a while instead.

Welcome to the forum :)

Rich

Hello all,

found some pics of racing at ISP think these are early 90's

cheers

Greener

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0002.jpg
    Scan_Pic0002.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 205
  • Scan_Pic0001.jpg
    Scan_Pic0001.jpg