campag 8 speed[cassette] wheel set. or hubs

oonaff

Senior Retro Guru
Hi im after the above for my early 90/s build as stated 32 hole would be good, but beggars cant always choose !
im also after an 8 sp ergo groupset chorus or record

I've got a chorus on open pro rear, the hub doesn't run perfectly despite the very little use & the rim accordingly is barely used and lovely and flat with no scoring..
I'm after £48 posted for it

hi ,thanks for your response.when you say it doesnt run perfectly.whats up with it ,is it an axle issue?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
oonaff":1rsmbzes said:
hi ,thanks for your response.when you say it doesnt run perfectly.whats up with it ,is it an axle issue?
There is some sideways play though the axle is not bent, the pawls/freehub are excellent. It doesn't stick & rolls well enough just has the play.
Sounds like Tel's might be a better bet in any case.

Hi, Did you get sorted for wheels? I have a pair of 8sp Athena inc cassette laced to silver open pro's available, Run smooth and straight and loads of life left. Would be looking for £90 posted.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Back