Cannondale F2 Caffeine team green, more green

Re: Cannondale F2 Caffeine team green new bling update

New crankset arrived, m960 Xtr the one with the odd bolt pattern thanks Shimano that's limited my ring selection :?

However these are going to my local body shop for sum color bling :facepalm:

On the search for replacement rings may have to bite the bull it and go for oe or middleburn

Well bought a m960 crank complete with rings, however found out after that there worn to much and won't take a new chain,

Ohh these rings are expensive..
Any how the crank was in ok condition however decided for a colour change..
Not decided yet to keep plain or get sum black xtr decals made up.
After a polish these came up a treat..
9DE37C94-16F2-40EA-AA7A-B08F7AE43110-3166-0000040FDB43BD73_zps0cc10f56.jpg

97C2FB77-BCD8-4D19-8F44-BA31B232BFD0-3166-0000040FE233E818_zpse32d9662.jpg

Looks fast, and there's some lovely kit hanging off it. How's that saddle though? Looks a little unforgiving for off road duties.

Have you heli-taped the cranks to protect the paint finish?

Regards

Thanks bud..
Plans we're leave standard however, that didn't last.

Yeah I've heli taped the cranks for now, the pic above is a test pic,
The middle ring proper worn as the chain suck, nearly caused the rear mech to explode, luckily I felt it on the rotation so held of..
Back on the stand till the new ring arrives..

Don't know weather to get a xtr decal on the arms ?.

The saddle is fine mate could get a more comfy one like the charge knife that's on my other caffeine.

Weight is on 22lbs...

Wheels are standard also running standard tubes as well.

I think as there are already a lot of decals on the frame, I'd hold fire on decals for the cranks too.

I've thought about buying M960 cranks in the past, as you can get them for quite a good price if you're patient. That non-standard BCD is a PITA though, as it really narrows down your options.

Regards

Exeter Man":g3wrhs6b said:
I think as there are already a lot of decals on the frame, I'd hold fire on decals for the cranks too.

I've thought about buying M960 cranks in the past, as you can get them for quite a good price if you're patient. That non-standard BCD is a PITA though, as it really narrows down your options.

Regards

The cranks are nice and light this is my 2nd crankset I've owned,
However ring choice is very limited to, xtr, black spire, or middleburn..

Back