For sale Tacx Bluemotion T2600 turbo trainer SOLD

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi

I have a Turbo Trainer I bought to help me regain some fitness after an operation I had earlier this year. The model is a Tacx Blue Motion T2600. It has only been use lightly maybe 200/300 miles so is in very good condition with next to no wear. The picture is not mine but a pack shot pic but mine is the same. I still have the original packaging and box here is the manufacturers spec:

he Blue trainers are excellent value for money. You get more for less: a powerful brake that manages the resistance and a robust frame with solid back legs. Tacx’s many years of experience have resulted in the design of this stable construction that can withstand all forces. The Blue features a simplified mounting system which makes the trainer easy and quick to assemble.

The top model of the Blue cycletrainers. The Blue Motion’s braking system consists of a powerful Neodymium magnet. In combination with the extra large steel flywheel of 1.6 kg and the 10 position handlebar resistance lever this allows for very high powers at low pedalling frequencies. The maximum resistance is 950 Watt.

Cycletrainer
Stand-alone training
Handlebar resistance lever, 10 positions
Also compatible with 29 inch MTB
Skyliner optional
Magnetic brake
1 powerful Neodymium magnet
1.6 kg flywheel
Max. resistance 950 Watt

Retails at around £150...I am after £90 collected or £100 posted or near offers...

SOLD FOR £95 POSTED...

Thanks Doug

Attachments

• tacx-blue-motion-t2600 (1).jpg
    tacx-blue-motion-t2600 (1).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 187
Re: For sale Tacx Bluemotion T2600 turbo trainer

Hi, can I dibs this trainer for until Tues as have a colleague looking for a turbo.

Cheers, Mark.

Back