Arrival of new baby! Hot content

Wow...that IS cool...so you have 2 frame noodles in back or is there a 3rd??? Can't really see it. The 93 hot I have just has the one top tube route...all else goes down the DT

i love kona hots but for this one went a little to far in bling.

for me it shoud be about the frame ,less the components, i think id have gone a simple XT build with the odd trick bits.

but alas its your bike and go for it.

:D

Lovely I would have a normal set of wheels and tyres on there but none the less awesome bike...somehow it just wouldn't look good with mud all over it and that's what it's for.....lovely though :D

Waiting for my normal wheels to be built. Like I've said, not sure where she'll end up, but she will be a dirty girl again. Building her to get it out in the mud and woods :)

Ha like dirty girls......well used to bitd, before I became a family man with nippers and a receding hairline :cry:

Looks god tho man please to hear she gonna take a thrashing

Nothing really new here lately, been dealing with a mucked up boiler.
But looking for suggestions for wheels
I have the plain silver Ringle hub wheelset in the early photos
and the blue Velocitys which I quite fancy, but....

A nice set of turquoise Ringle hubs is ready to be laced, just unsure which way to go
on the build.

Options silver Mavic 217s silver spoked or ti dye
or with Grey Sun Ufos silver spoked or ti dye
or 217 sunsets either spoke option

all will be blue alloy nips or alternating blue purple

Cheers and thanks to all that care to reply

kase1983":hrlra8hu said:
i love kona hots but for this one went a little to far in bling.

for me it shoud be about the frame ,less the components, i think id have gone a simple XT build with the odd trick bits.

but alas its your bike and go for it.

:D

Have to agree, too much going on which distracts from the brilliant frame for my liking.

But it's all good, least you like it and that's all that matters.

I think a nice set of blackwall tyres would calm down the bling look a lot

Back