Rocky Mountain Fusion '93?/'96? - whole or will now split

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
See the topic here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=274235 for before and after pics, one or two more below.

Basically, have just discovered I'm going to have to move again as my landlady has sold up. Whilst that's good news in a way I can't take all this bike stuff to my next place as there won't be room so I only really want to keep my Voodoo and all the good kit can go on that.

The RM spec now is as seen, but will change out the tyres and saddle for something cheap as I will need these. Avid V brakes with new pads and Avid levers, XT rear hub on X517, nearly new XT cassette and rear mech, STX front mech, Planet X rigid forks, nearly new Kore bars, Alivio shifters, front wheel is nearly new GT hub on X318 rim from memory.

Size is 17" to top from memory, it's definitely 15 1/2" from centre BB to where set tube and top tube meet...

So it's a right mish mash, and I appreciate you're all going to say 'I'll have the gear cable if you split' but if anyone wants it for £150 collected as is, I'll let it go. No post for whole bike but can possibly arrange convenient collection meet up off A303 in Somerset.

Otherwise, will split but may want to keep some of the bits, however, frame and forks with good headset and new UN25 BB - £70 plus post

Close up pics can be provided, frame quite scratched and tatty, will obviously cable up gears and get it all working properly if sold as complete.

Attachments

• RM Fusion 006.JPG
    RM Fusion 006.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 552
  • RM Fusion 003.JPG
    RM Fusion 003.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 552
  • RM Fusion 005.JPG
    RM Fusion 005.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 552
Re: Rocky Mountain Fusion '93?/'96? - whole or will now spli

Bump for now may split, see amended original post above :cool: