wheelset - dark anodised

drcarlos

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After a wheel set, needs to be dark anno rims, mavic or araya preferred, but any early 90s dark anno rims will be considered, suntour xc comp or pro 7 speed hubs preferred but deore 2, xt2 or DX will also be fine. Rims must be good condition with plenty of miles left.

What do you have?

Carl.

makster":z43mnotq said:
I've got some nice 36H Araya RM20 rims, if you can find the hubs you want seperately

I saw those definitely an option if I can find some hubs.

Carl

Deore XT M730/2, butted spokes, dk. grey Araya RM17?

7302ArayaRM17

skolioza":1nwn2jue said:
Deore XT M730/2, butted spokes, dk. grey Araya RM17?

7302ArayaRM17

I saw these and the rims are just what I am after but, they do look quite worn and concaved, are the rm17s made that way or are they really quite worn?

Carl

I didn't saw new ones, but I'm sure they're having some wear from pads
Wals not looks like unused but IMO they can do a lot in the future

I have a set of basically NOS wheels off of a bike that was ridden a dozen times... they came off of an early 90's rocky mountain.. black annodized Wolber hoops, Deore DX hubs, original MINT Ritchey gum wall tires... MINT MINT MINT.... I was saving them for photoshoots of all my bikes but would rather them go to a good home... interested?? they are coming from canada so shipping will be rough....

I have a pair of 32H Deore XTII Black Hubs and a pair of NOS Araya 32H RM20s.. Unbuilt, so you'd need to sort that.. PM me if interested :cool:

shutter":10rwbift said:
I have a set of basically NOS wheels off of a bike that was ridden a dozen times... they came off of an early 90's rocky mountain.. black annodized Wolber hoops, Deore DX hubs, original MINT Ritchey gum wall tires... MINT MINT MINT.... I was saving them for photoshoots of all my bikes but would rather them go to a good home... interested?? they are coming from canada so shipping will be rough....

Think the shipping might be a killer here, will bear in mind though.

Carl.

Back