• Saturday 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 29th

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
clubby":2st19k88 said:
jimihendrix":2st19k88 said:
boxxer":2st19k88 said:
Either works for me - just need to get a bike built!

Same here, either day + get bike built :oops:

What you building Mark, or have you just been painting the frame?
Again :D

My collection has been reduced to two rigid steel bikes, GT is more fun with some sort of bounce.

Easiest thing would be to fit a set of forks to the Bravado, Zaskar is needing wheels built and quite a few other bits (stripped it to upgrade it to modern drive train, discs and 80mm forks), would like to get the DH8 up and running again (stripped that to shorten it's travel and maybe make it a bit lighter and more useable), needs forks, a shorter rear shock and a few other bits.

But i have no money to do any of this as i'm spending it on daft cars.

I'm my own worst enemy sometimes :roll:

Will be there somehow, even if i try and kill myself riding GT on the Clockwork :)

Interested but depends where it is as its a long drive down for a trail centre, but I would gladly do it for the company of the macretro clan :)

Jamie

Only likely to be in a central and borders Trail Centre such as 7 Stanes or Drumlanrig. Last year was Glentress. I'd figure it too far in midwinter for you Jamie but you are a crazy individual :LOL:

How dare you!
I'm not a crazy individual at all. You've obviously been listening to the rumours spread by the voices in my head ;)

Jamie

I should be able to attend this one, will be in the Borders for christmas anyway. Should have the Appalachian ready by then too.
Jamie/Velo, I would question the sanity of most of us on here.

P.S. will i get my Macretro rider banner if I do attend? third times the charm they say :LOL:

Back