NOS Original Panaracer SMOKE Blackwalls and DART Skinwalls

Re: NOS Original Panaracer SMOKE and DART Motherload

^i would take a dart if we could arrange postage as a group for uk? Can we arrange something? I would be happy to have one if so!

Looks like $20 covers up to 3 to Windsor

Keen for two smokes. UK based so can add me to 'UK' list. Otherwise have a Canadian backup address if need be...

just met Jimi and took two darts from him. im very happy with the tires as the rubber is soft and supple and the flatness will disappear when inflated, they also make a good match to those velocirator rear tires from ebay being sold so heres a thumbs up
LF

Lord_fowl":2iyt1yuj said:
just met Jimi and took two darts from him. im very happy with the tires as the rubber is soft and supple and the flatness will disappear when inflated, they also make a good match to those velocirator rear tires from ebay being sold so heres a thumbs up
LF

Thanks! Lets see those ti bikes when they are done :D

I did a bit more research for those in the UK. I can ship each tire coil folded and bagged for $20 surface. It will take a while to get there and we will need to do another payment option other than standard paypal since there is no tracking, but $60 shipped per tire isn't bad for NOS panaracers.

I have tried other options, but Canada post is so expensive overseas. For example, the cheapest I can pack four tires in a 15x15x12" box is $110 surface, which is more expensive and takes just as long as the option above.

The cheapest option for a bulk shipment maybe a stop over in the USA. Their rates are much less than here.

Lets say $60 per tire shipped to the UK
- Shipping is surface (3-6 weeks) It will be a while.
- Tire double rolled and bagged.
- Payment via paypal as gift (if that is not ok please let me know) OK
- Payment via money order or western union OK
- Other European destinations will be the same cost or close to $60 shipped.

I need 2 smokes to restore my 1991 Beast of the east. Please help!! I am in the us, Tennessee. can pay by paypal. pm me

Back