The Polish Panto Butcher discovers coloured Tipex

Oh so pretty "American" as straight from the Chinese company :) Sorry malice. Well, but all have different tastes :)

However, I will of what I do I and a few people in the world :)

I invite you to my Flickr
new group de rosa
A total of 10 cases
http://www.flickr.com/photos/103558026@N07/

The combination of classic beauty engraving without undue unnecessary anodising and painting. So that the retiree does not have to be ashamed of the age of your tattoo :)
And in the evening we begin the auction :)

Attachments

• chorus rear de rosa6.jpg
    chorus rear de rosa6.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 877
  • chorus rear de rosa5.jpg
    chorus rear de rosa5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 877
  • stem 1r de rosa7.jpg
    stem 1r de rosa7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 877
  • truimph front de rosa3.jpg
    truimph front de rosa3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 877
  • c-record de rosa7.jpg
    c-record de rosa7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 877
These actually don't look that bad! Deep down Mr. Butcher I think you have tried much harder
to impress everyone on RB and for this you should be thanking us all for the criticism we gave you.....lol

I'd like to see the entire part sculptured not just pretty shapes engraved on . An overall picture perhaps dimples or short sweeps in the background to symbolize hills, earth, roads etc.

I think it's starting to look much better, but I'm not a fan of polished parts and I prefer the original pantographing of the 80's.

There are polished to original product coating. Polished were only the edges of engraving and the place where the shell had been breached for the preservation of these sites.

Sometimes we do a full polisher but only when the item is already tired actually use. If it is in good condition is not devastate corporate anodization

Back